Fierce Love Collective - Facilitator GuideSKU -
Fierce Love Collective: What To Do With the Big Emotions of Motherhood is for any woman who has experienced emotions, thoughts or moods that feel too big for her heart to handle. We can all agree that this mothering gig is not for the faint of heart – the statistics on mood and anxiety disorders among moms are staggering. This small-but-mighty workbook is for any mom who has experienced anything from baby blues to postpartum depression, anxiety, scary thoughts, bipolar or panic disorder, and everything in between. It offers a unique mix of practical tools and soul care.
Facilitator Guide includes:
- Week-by-week Facilitator instructions and discussion questions
- Weekly activities and assignments to help your gathering grow and apply new information
- Space to draw, dream, doodle and take notes
- Practical resources for Facilitator and Member
- Available in English and Spanish
In partnership with My Quiet Cave.
Digital products are not eligible for discounts.