The Justice Collective - Facilitator GuideSKU -
Become a MOPS member and get the digital download for FREE!*
The Justice Collective will help your small group explore what it looks like in your lives to answer the call to seek justice. You’ll get to consider what social causes speak to your heart and learn how to practice stepping outside your comfort zone by fighting injustice in your neighborhood or around the world. The wisdom in this workbook will guide your small group to grow from being safe to being brave. Ordinary people truly can do extraordinary things … but it takes courage.
Facilitator Guide includes:
- Week-by-week Facilitator instructions and discussion questions
- Weekly activities and assignments to help your gathering grow and apply new information
- Space to draw, dream, doodle and take notes
- Practical resources for Facilitator and Member
- Available in English and Spanish
In partnership with INTERNATIONAL JUSTICE MISSION (IJM), the world’s largest international antislavery organization, working to fight modern day slavery, human trafficking, and other forms of violence against the poor. IJM partners with local authorities to rescue victims of violence, bring criminals to justice, restore survivors, and strengthen justice systems.
Digital products are not eligible for discounts.